Vancouver Career College in Kelowna, British Columbia - Terrible

worst school I have EVER been too. I was accepted into O.K.

College and at the last minute I changed my mind for what I thought would be a more one on one hands on type of private school. My friend tried to warn me that this was not the case. It not only turned out to be absolutely ridiculous but I think only the losers ended up there. NO offense ladies and gentlemen........DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL.

There was one teacher that was fantastic Indian lady but the others were hopeless. Bad bad bad school.

they lied from the get go. I could go on and on......ipads were a joke and we didn't get to keep the books that we paid for.

Preferred solution: I dont care.

Vancouver Career College in Kelowna, British Columbia - Eminata can't hide the TRUTH!

5.0

They tried to shut down the last blog, but couldn't stop the truth from filtering out! Thousands of complaints, lawsuits, a newspaper investigation and more!

vcc-sucks.blogspot.com

You can't hide the truth forever! Read about the lawsuits, shady history of the management involved, the chairman's charges in the USA, and the comments of former students.

I was scammed by Vancouver Career College !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Chung, Randy Cox, Eminata Group, University Canada West, CDI college, fraud, scam, hypocrisy, Wilshire Computer College, charges in the USA, The Province newspaper investigation, for-profit university, for-profit college, for-profit education, former employee complaints and whistleblowing !

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

I didn't like: Unprofessionalism, Fraud, Scam, Commission-based rep, For-profit college, Admissions rep lies, Incompetent faculty, Complaints ignored.

• Certificate
  • Diploma
  • Eminata Group

Comments

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1251249

Can anyone please list Lawyers that could help sue CDI in Calgary? These people need to be in jail. Maybe someone needs to sue the Ministry of Education.

LAWYERS WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

frustrated that I cannot email this poor lady as there is no email address.

Vancouver Career College in Ottawa, Ontario - VCC ripped me off for $20,000!

I was ripped off by Vancouver Career College, a for-profit, private college run by crooks who essentially fled the USA after having their sleazy operations closed down there. I was taken advantage of, conned, and manipulated into signing up for an expensive course I did NOT NEED for my vocational training - and stuck on the hook for a 20k debt I can't afford to pay off!

The college refuses to refund me, partially compensate me, apologize or admit any wrongdoing. Eminata Group, the crooks behind this school and a dozen others - have defrauded hundreds of students, made news with their scandals and dishonest ways and are being investigated as well as having numerous lawsuits launched against them!

www.vcc-scam.blogspot.com